A GAME TRANSFORMER FOR COLLEGE RECRUITING
A couple weeks ago, I composed a short posting about how universities are using social networking to connect using students. It’s a game-changer in college prospecting. Small educational facilities can quality the trying to play field and stand out from the actual crowd by making use of social media. Unfamiliar colleges will establish a appearance and bring in students just who might not have even regarded they been around.
US News-Education published a peice today listing 5 methods colleges tend to be reaching kids. Here’s a small summary:
- QR Codes Glasgow College crafted a fall admission poster featuring only a huge QR program code, which encouraged visitors to the custom greet page. Pupils on school campuses responded positively to this particular ‘cool’ prospecting technique.
- Video shows Ohio Wesleyan University serves four or five set video félin during the informative year for parents and college students, with each and every chat possessing theme.
- Facebook Prize draws Misericordia Higher education used school bookstore product certificates simply because prizes to incoming freshmen who succeeded their Zynga picture together with the college company logo. It was a method to expand all their reach and monitor the main conversations that will ‘friends’ had been having with regards to the picture.
- Tweeting backstage Texas Technology used Twitter to cover a picture shoot report included in their valuable annual signing up material. They created a hashtag and made often the photo shoot an event as opposed to a little piece of email.
- YouTube video series Different School for NYC has built a series of recruiting videos named, ‘Are An individual New Institution? ‘ Most of these videos characteristic students talking over uncommon ideas like the seeing scene or being overcome by the size of the cit Continuar leyendo «A GAME TRANSFORMER FOR COLLEGE RECRUITING»